Sufi Books: Download Masnavi Rumi, Saadi, Hafiz, Khayam, Attar in PDF format
TheSufi.com presents masterpieces of Literature by Sufis and Saints which can be downloaded in eBook format (PDF). There are thousands of books written on this genre; however unfortunately there are many books for which English translations are not available readily. Also many books are difficult to obtain. This is a small effort to collate as much literature as possible and bring it to readers in most accessible format and manner. Download these for free and use them for Kindle, iPads, Andriod Tablets or read them on your PC. If you have a book to contribute, please Contact Us.
● Mevlana Colluding Rumi (Also Maulana Jelaludin Rum (Urdu) or Jalal-ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi (Persian)) جلالالدین محمد رومی
The Masnavi Maanvi (The Couplets), Translated by E. H. Whinfield
Fihi ma Fihi (In it, what is in it) or Discourses of Rumi, based on the original translation by A.J. Arberry
Masnavi e Manavi (Book 1- 6) , Translated & Abridged by E. H. Whinfield (6 Volumes).
The Heart of Hearts of Rumi’s Masnavi [or Lubb-e Lubab-e Mathnawi-ye Ma‘nawi]
● Hafiz of Shiraz (Hafez Shirazi) محمد حافظ شیرازی
Divan-e-Hafiz (in Farsi/Persian)
● Syed Ali Hajvairi (Abul Hassan Ali Hajvery علی بن عثمان الجلابی الهجویری aka Daata Sahib of Lahore)
Kashf Al Mahjoob, Book Synopsis (English)
● Imam Ghazali (Algazel, ابو حامد محمد ابن محمد الغزالی)
Ihya Uloomuddin (Revival of Religious Sciences)
● Faridudin Attar (فریدالدین عطار)
Tadhkirat al Awliya- Biographies of Muslim Sufi Saints (English translation by A.J. Arberry)
The Conference of Birds [Mantiq Ut-Tair]
● Shaykh Saadi Shirazi (ابومحمد مصلح الدین بن عبدالله شیرازی)
● Omar Khayyam (عمر خیام)
Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam (English translation by Fitzgerald)
● Mansur al- Hallaj ( منصور حلاج)
The Tawasin of Mansur Al-Hallaj
● Hakim Jami (نورالدین عبدالرحمن جامی)
● Allama Muhammad Iqbal (محمد اقبال)
Allama Iqbal Stray Reflections (Diary of Iqbal) eBook
Kuliyat-e-Iqbal Complete Urdu [Bang-e-Dara, Bal-e-Jibreel, Armaghan-e-Hijaz]
The Reconstruction of Religious thought in Islam
● Mian Muhammad Bakhsh eBook
Saif-ul-Malook: Punjabi Sufiana Kalam by Hazrat Mian Muhammad Bakhsh
● Al-Quran translations in World languages [All Quran texts are Public Domain and not subject to any copyright]
Complete Holy Quran – Published by Zia Publications – Digitized by TheSufi.com مصحف الشريف المدينة القرآن الكريم كامل
Quran translated in Chinese
Surah Al-Baqarah English Translation
Surah Al-Fatihah English Translation
Surah Al-Imran English Translation
Surah Al-Nisaa English Translation
● Hadith Books [Hadith texts above are in Public Domain and not subject to any Copyright]
Sahih Bukhari – English Translation
● Noorani Qaida
Noorani Qaida – First books in Arabic/Urdu to introduce children in Pakistan to Quran Sharif and phonetics.
● Nawai Rumi: Maulana Rumi Masnavi Maanvi Urdu Translation
Urdu Translation of Maulana Jalaluddin’s Masnavi Maanvi [Selected Texts].
● Ibn Tufail
Hayy Ibn Yaqdhan حي بن يقظان Or “Alive, Son of Awake“, Arabic’s first Novel. About evolution of child left in forest.
Note: All Books in Public Domain, and where applicable distributed with kind permission of Omphaloskepsis, refer to Proof here.