Naat Sharif, or Praise of Prophets especially Rehmatulil Alameen Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W. are performed all across the Muslim world, especially at events of Milad [also, Milad un Nabi or Mawlood] and other occasions. Sung and recited in different styles, tunes and instruments, sole or groups, Naat is a beautiful gesture, which has been written by greats such Hazrat Rumi, Saadi and Allama Muhammad Iqbal. Below is TheSufi.com careful compilation of the Greatest and Most Beautiful Naats ever performed.
8. Agar Kamli Wale – Naat by Muhammad Rafi (Bollywood Playback Legend)
and the No. 1 is…
A few more notable Naat below that also deserve a mention:
- Jithey Madni Da – Shahbaz Qamar Fareedi [Punjabi Naat]
- Ki Parta Hoon Mein – By Afzal Noshahi
- Tere Dare Ki Fizaaon Ko Salam – Siddiq Ismail
- Ik Mai He Nahi Unn Per Qurban – Hafiz Noor Sultan