Sufi Books: Download Masnavi Rumi, Saadi, Hafiz, Khayam, Attar in PDF format
TheSufi.com presents masterpieces of Literature by Sufis and Saints which can be downloaded in eBook format (PDF). There are thousands of books written on this genre; however unfortunately there are many books for which English translations are not available readily. Also many books are difficult to obtain. This is a small effort to collate as much literature as possible and bring it to readers in most accessible format and manner. Download these for free and use them for Kindle, iPads, Andriod Tablets or read them on your PC. If you have a book to contribute, please Contact Us.
● Ibn Tufail
Hayy Ibn Yaqdhan حي بن يقظان Or “Alive, Son of Awake“, Arabic’s first Novel. About evolution of child left in forest.
● Mevlana Colluding Rumi (Also Maulana Jelaludin Rum (Urdu) or Jalal-ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi (Persian)) جلالالدین محمد رومی
● Hafiz of Shiraz (Hafez Shirazi) محمد حافظ شیرازی
Hafiz of Shirazi (Hafiz or Shiraz) is to Iranian Love Poetry what Shakespeare is to English Drama. Alhough he may not be regarded as a Sufi Poet, his poetry at times takes a philosophical overview of Love and God and thus have been included in our books section. Hafiz’s poetry has immense influence over the literature of Persia and is often recited by heart even today in Iran and Afghanistan.
● Syed Ali Hajvairi (Abul Hassan Ali Hajvery علی بن عثمان الجلابی الهجویری aka Daata Sahib of Lahore)
Hazrat Ali Hajvairi is regarded as one of the most revered Sufi Saints of Indian Subcontinent. Revered highly by Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs alike; his mausoleum in Lahore is a major pilgrim site attracting millions of visitors every year. Hazrat Ali Hajvairi was a direct descended of Hazrat Ali R.A. His book Kashf-al-Majoob is one of the most testament and defines many important aspects of Tusawaf, Shariat, different schools of Fiqah in Islam, Khulfa-e-Rashideen, Alh-e-Bait and Imams.
Kashf Al Mahjoob, English Translation by Prof. R.A. Nicholsan [Not Available]
● Imam Ghazali (Algazel, ابو حامد محمد ابن محمد الغزالی)
Ihya ulum al-din (Revival of Religious Sciences) – Works of Imam Ghazali in Public Domain, Book composed and published by Darul Ishaat, and link takes to external website http://www.ghazali.org
● Faridudin Attar (فریدالدین عطار)
Tadhkirat al Awliya- Biographies of Muslim Sufi Saints (English translation by A.J. Arberry)
● Shaykh Saadi Shirazi (ابومحمد مصلح الدین بن عبدالله شیرازی)
Shaykh Saadi ‘s Gulistan and Bostan are regarded the masterpieces of Persian Literature. Shaykh Saadi travelled extensively and collected his experiences in form of moral stories during the later part of his life. These are documented in collection of poems (Gulistan: The Rose Garden) and collection of prose (Bostaan: The Orchard).
● Omar Khayyam (عمر خیام)
Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam (English translation by Fitzgerald)
● Mansur al- Hallaj ( منصور حلاج)
● Hakim Jami (نورالدین عبدالرحمن جامی)
● Allama Muhammad Iqbal (محمد اقبال)
● Al-Quran translations in World languages [All Quran texts are Public Domain and not subject to any Copyright]
Quran translated in Chinese
Surah Al-Baqarah English Translation
Surah Al-Fatihah English Translation
Surah Al-Imran English Translation
Surah Al-Nisaa English Translation
Download 3 translations of Holy Quran, side by side(PC/Windows Mobile phones)
● Hadith Books [Hadith texts above are in Public Domain and not subject to any Copyright]
Note: All Books in Public Domain, and where applicable distributed with kind permission of Omphaloskepsis, refer to Proof here.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU