Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s family migrated from Jalendhar India and settled in Layalpur/Loyalpoor Pakistan [now Faisalabad]. Nusrat Sahib performed in India frequently just like his second home. His collaboration with Javaid Akhtar in 1996 led to Sangam album in India, which introduced him to mainstream Indian Music industry.
Indian Artists when visit Pakistan often visit Nusrat Sahib’s last resting place, as seen Hans Raj Hans here.
Here are some rare Live tracks that he performed in India. Download at
- Afreen Afreen (6:04)
- Afreen Afreen Version 2 (6:39)
- Allah Ho (1:32)
- Allah Ho Version 2 (11:42)
- Dam Mast Qalandar – Live (7:12)
- Kinna Sohna (8:17)
- Jhoole Jhoole Laal (9:47)
- Mera Piya Ghar Aaya – Live (7:56)
- Yeh Jo Halka (12:02)
.SUGGESTED FOR YOU